- An incredible scientific kit to embark on a journey of discovery of Antarctica and break the ice with mechanics and engineering!
- With 350 components, the child can build 20 models of vehicles for exploring Antarctica, including the lorry, snowplough, tractor, hovercraft and many more.
- The lorry has a tractor and a pivoted trailer, a tower with orientable crane, a rack-and-pinion steering system and an adjustable front blade... for incredible adventures in the ice!
- The incredible Mechanics Laboratory app, with its 3D interactive instructions, makes building the models easy and fun.
- The illustrated manual guides the child in building the models, introducing them to the basics of physics, engineering and mechanics.
What's in the box
350 components and instructions manual