National Geographic Gold Doubloon Dig Kit STEM Scientific Educational Toys For Boys Girls Kids
|Size (L x W x H)||16 cm x 24 cm x 6 cm|
- Give your kids the chance to discover exciting artifacts with the National Geographic Gold Doubloon Dig Kit!
- The treasure chest-shaped dig brick in this kit contains two replica gold doubloons and three real pyrite specimens! Your kids will get all the dig tools they need to excavate their new treasures too!
- One doubloon is an Escudo replica, a widely used form of currency in many parts of the world in the 18th and 19th centuries. The other doubloon is a Brasher replica, modeled after the rare gold coins minted in the United States in 1787.
- This exciting, hands-on dig kit will keep your kids entertained for hours, and they’ll get to learn more about each piece they uncover with the included treasure guide poster inside!
- The treasure chest-shaped dig brick contains 1 Escudo Doubloon replica, 1 Brasher Doubloon replica, and 3 genuine pyrite specimens.
- Your kids will get all the tools they need to successfully excavate each piece.
- A fun treasure guide poster provides insight into each of the specimens your kids uncover.
- This is a fun and exciting activity that will keep your kids entertained for hours!
- Suitable for ages 7+
What's in the box
- 1 Treasure Chest Dig Brick
- 1 Brasher Gold Doubloon Replica
- 1 Escudo Gold Doubloon Replica
- 3 Pyrite Specimens
- 1 Treasure Guide Poster
- 1 Magnifying Glass
- 1 Dig Tool
- 1 Brush
- 1 Full-color Learning Guide