Smithsonian 150x 450x 900x Microscope STEM Science Educational Toys For Boys Girls Kids
|Size (L x W x H)||30 cm x 9 cm x 30 cm|
- The Smithsonian 150x/450x/900x Microscope Kit allows kids to see objects in extreme close-up detail.
- It's a fun way to get children interested in science and discovering the world around them.
- This kids' microscope kit includes various tools for collecting specimens, such as a scalpel, a pair of tweezers and a spatula and also comes with a petri dish, blank slides and labels for viewing and organizing subjects.
- This Smithsonian 150x/450x/900x makes a wonderful gift allowing your little scientist to experience, observe, learn and explore more about biology, bacteriology and histology and includes everything necessary for a child to be introduced to science and get started dissecting specimens.
- It gives children exposure that can plant an all-important seed for future curiosity and academic pursuit in the sciences.
- 2 AA batteries required. ( Not Included ).
- Age 8 years and up (Adult supervision)
What's in the box
Plastic Microscope with LED Illumination, 1 Scalpel, 1 Spatula,1 Stirring Rod, 1 Tweezers, 1 Test Tube with cap, 1 Petri Dish, 1 Pipette, 2 Specimen vials, 3 Prepared Slides, 6 Blank Slides, 8 Slide Labels, 8 Slide Covers, 1 Storage Case for Slides